- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available automatically whenever you visit a website. This information includes the Internet Address of your computer or network, the date, time and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last webpage you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We use the aggregated information from all of our visitors to measure server performance, analyze user traffic patterns and improve the content of our site.
- We sometimes track the keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
- Some of our online services require you to register for an account. We ask you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- Information volunteered by you through any email you may send to us through the website is used to help us enhance our services, and may be shared with others for that purpose.
- We do not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless we have your consent.
- The bridgetowerwest.com website uses link and search capabilities to navigate publicly available information from dozens of agencies and/or persons that are not part of the bridgetowerwest.com website and over whom BridgeTower West exercises no control.
- The privacy policies and procedures described here do not necessarily apply to those sites.
- We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data.
- Anyone using this website expressly consents to such measures intended to prevent unauthorized attempts to upload, change information or otherwise cause damage to the site.